Engaging with Us
Our Track Record and Flexible Business Model Ensures Your Success
Locust Walk has supported our clients through more than 400 projects generating nearly $1B of deal value spanning buy-side/sell-side transactions, capital raises, and commercialization strategies at the company, portfolio, and asset level.
We understand our clients’ situations are very fluid and require flexibility from their banker. We tailor our approach to your needs. We can engage as a pure strategic advisor on a fixed scoped fee-for-service basis. We can work behind the scenes helping you execute a deal with a range of fee-based services. And we can take on an out-front role driving the entire process from start to finish with a traditional banking success fee ensuring we share in the risks and rewards.
Our Core Values are the Foundation for a Great Collaboration
- Commitment to the Success of Others
- We have a global team-based culture with individual accountability and are committed to succeeding together for the mutual benefit of our clients and our company
- Open and Courageous Communication
- We commit to being truthful and transparent in our communication and feedback. We engage in thoughtful and rigorous debate and feedback at all levels of the company. We give clients our best thinking and advice, even if it is not something they want to hear
- Growth Mindset and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- We are life-long learners who challenge convention and seek creative solutions to overcome obstacles. We are self-motivated to succeed and will do whatever it takes (in an ethical manner) to make our clients successful. We execute with entrepreneurial energy and minimize bureaucracy.
- Enjoy the Ride
- We care about and for our clients and each other, we work hard and integrate fun into the core of what we do. We all have unique interests and find common ways of sharing that with each other.
Through our global office footprint, we maintain relationships with companies and investors in the United States, Europe, and Asia ensuring your deal is never limited by geographical borders. Our in-country teams provide a real-time locals’ perspective on regionally-specific trends impacting the deal landscape. We are also able to efficiently navigate regulatory nuances, fluid financial markets, cultural and language differences. Net, our teams know how deals get done in the region.
Executing a global deal can help your firm:
- Provide validation for product concept
- Create positive news flow for your company/stock
- Provide source of non-dilutive capital
- Extract value from a non-core territory (i.e. no direct entry/presence planned)
- Share development costs from a regional partner through co-development