Transaction Case Studies
US Commercialization Agreement foran Approved Novel Oral Herpes Treatment
- Developed a commercial assessment including primary market inputs from prescribers and payors.
- Prepared high impact teaser and management presentation.
- Conducted an outreach to a large number of leading global and regional companies, both publicly traded and privately held, that are active in the development and commercialization of novel dermatology and primary care products.
- Led multiple parties through a confidential diligence process resulting in multiple term sheet discussions, exclusive contract negotiations and conclusion of the definitive agreement.
- Competitive process resulted in an exclusive US license of Sitavig® for an up front payment, funding of Phase 4 regulatory commitments, commercial milestones, double-digit royalties, and a supply agreement.
- Up front payment, near-term economics and deal timing exceeded the client’s expectations due to Locust Walk Partners’ process and negotiations.
- BioAlliance’s stock price rose ~8% on announcement of the partnership deal, generating ~$17M in market value
CLIENT: BioAlliance Pharma
US Commercialization Agreement for Sitavig® (acyclovir mucoadhesive tablet)