Transaction Case Studies
Merger between Fabrus, Inc. and Senesco Technologies, Inc.
- Fabrus, Inc. is a private biotechnology company focused on the development of novel monoclonal antibodies that merge human IgG scaffolds with ultralong, bovine CDR3s.
- Senesco Technologies, Inc. (OTC BB – SNTI) is a publicly traded cancer therapeutics company with a proprietary platform in eukaryotic translation initiation Factor 5a.
- Fabrus selected Locust Walk Partners as its exclusive business and corporate development advisor to conclude a merger with Senesco.
- Developed in-depth pro-forma and company valuation to guide term negotiations.
- Provided strategic input and quantitative analysis to optimize merger terms.
- Assisted management team during merger negotiations.
- Fabrus and Senesco successfully completed a merger. Senesco’s public listing transferred to the NASDAQ following the merger.
- Locust Walk continues to serve as an advisor to the newly formed company, demonstrating Senesco’s ongoing confidence in the value that Locust Walk brings to their organization.
Merger between Fabrus and Senesco Technologies