We are pleased to update you about Locust Walk Partners’ leadership role in the upcoming Allicense 2015 Conference. This is the premier event for deal-making, licensing and business development professionals. It will be held on May 5-6, 2015 at the Park Central Hotel in San Francisco, CA. Locust Walk’s partners and clients will share perspectives on some of the most intriguing trends and challenging issues facing biopharma companies today.
In addition to Locust Walk team members from our three offices, panelists will include senior management from our clients: TesoRx, Onxeo, Mallinckrodt and Hyperion. Topics include:
- “International Partners: Going Abroad to Develop a Winning Formula” – featuring Steve Engen, SVP and Josh Hamermesh, VP, Locust Walk Partners as well as senior management from TesoRx
- “Nonprofits Seeking Profits: The Emerging Role of Foundations in Advancing Biotechnology” – featuring Chris Ehrlich, MD
- “Innovative Funding Models for Biotech” – featuring Geoff Meyerson, Co-Founder & MD
- “Eat or Be Eaten – The Specialty Pharma Survival Story” – featuring Jay Mohr, Co-Founder & MD as well as senior management from Onxeo, Mallinckrodt and Hyperion
- “Reverse Engineering the Pfizer/Spark Therapeutics Gene Therapy Deal” – featuring Chris Baird, Associate
In addition to the Locust Walk panels, the conference will include keynote addresses from:
- Billy Beane, General Manager, Oakland Athletics
- Gavin Newsom, Lieutenant Governor, State of California
- Sara Radcliffe, CEO, California Life Sciences Association
To join the conference, please register at www.allicense.com.